Good nutrition improves alertness, mental health, physical well being and performance.
A workplace nutrition program promotes good health for all employees leading to happier, healthier and more productive team.
Nutrition & Dietetics
A healthy diet is essential for overall good health and well being through:
- Lowering the risk of many chronic diseases including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, osteoporosis and some cancers.
- Decreasing the risk of back pain, knee pain and falls associated with obesity.
- Improved mental health, mood, focus and energy.
- Improved physical performance and recovery.
Our accredited dietitians and registered nutritionists can provide a variety of services to enhance the health of your workforce
- Consultations to individuals and groups
- Weight loss programs
- Indigenous community support in areas of nutrition and health promotion
- Intervention for high risk employees
- Lunchbox talks for workers on health, fatigue, food types and personal hygiene
- Audits for remote site dining halls
- Assistance or development of food labeling programs
- Education for chefs on allergens & healthy cooking methods
- Menu, recipe evaluations & planning
- Provision of company branded portion plates
- Toolbox talks for workers on health, fatigue, food types and personal hygiene.